| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mumbwa in January is really warm at 22.35 °C (72.23 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.2 °C (81 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.5 °C (63.5 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in January is 9.7 °C (17.5 °F).
- The weather in January is quite sopping. A sizable 233.1mm (9.2in) of liquid is released.
- The shortest day is 12:46 long and the longest day is 12:59 long with an average length of 12:54.
Check the distance to and compare the Mumbwa January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Mumbwa, Zambia
Mumbwa Weather in January Discussion
Currently under general maintenance.|
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Mumbwa:
- Kafironda, Zambia - 292.2 kms (181.6 miles) NNE
- Ndola, Zambia - 279 kms (173.4 miles) NE
- Kabwe Agromet, Zambia - 159.8 kms (99.3 miles) ENE
- Kabwe, Zambia - 154.1 kms (95.8 miles) ENE
- Lusaka Int., Zambia - 138.7 kms (86.2 miles) ESE
- Lusaka, Zambia - 143.1 kms (88.9 miles) ESE
- Mt Makulu, Zambia - 126.4 kms (78.5 miles) ESE
- Magoye, Zambia - 113 kms (70.2 miles) SSE
- Makuti, Zimbabwe - 261.5 kms (162.5 miles) ESE
- Kariba, Zimbabwe - 243.1 kms (151 miles) SE
- Karoi, Zimbabwe - 326 kms (202.6 miles) SE
- Tengwe, Zimbabwe - 341.6 kms (212.3 miles) SE
- Binga, Zimbabwe - 284 kms (176.5 miles) S
- Lusulu, Zimbabwe - 341 kms (211.9 miles) SSE