| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mumbwa in July is very mild at 15.75 °C (60.35 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.6 °C (76.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 6.9 °C (44.4 °F).
- In July the range/ variation of daily mean temperatures is 17.7 °C (31.9 °F).
- The weather in July is bone dry. An airy 0mm (0in) of liquid is released.
- The shortest day is 11:14 long and the longest day is 11:26 long with an average length of 11:19.
Check the distance to and compare the Mumbwa July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Mumbwa, Zambia
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Mumbwa:
- Kafironda, Zambia - 292.2 kms (181.6 miles) NNE
- Ndola, Zambia - 279 kms (173.4 miles) NE
- Kabwe Agromet, Zambia - 159.8 kms (99.3 miles) ENE
- Kabwe, Zambia - 154.1 kms (95.8 miles) ENE
- Lusaka Int., Zambia - 138.7 kms (86.2 miles) ESE
- Lusaka, Zambia - 143.1 kms (88.9 miles) ESE
- Mt Makulu, Zambia - 126.4 kms (78.5 miles) ESE
- Magoye, Zambia - 113 kms (70.2 miles) SSE
- Makuti, Zimbabwe - 261.5 kms (162.5 miles) ESE
- Kariba, Zimbabwe - 243.1 kms (151 miles) SE
- Karoi, Zimbabwe - 326 kms (202.6 miles) SE
- Tengwe, Zimbabwe - 341.6 kms (212.3 miles) SE
- Binga, Zimbabwe - 284 kms (176.5 miles) S
- Lusulu, Zimbabwe - 341 kms (211.9 miles) SSE